April 7, 2014

# collection # craft

Washi Tapes









Hey Dolls,
I hope you had an amazing weekend, mine was spent on giving my entire house a good spring clean up. It was super tiring, but it does feel good to see the house looking pretty neat and tidy with less rubbish. Anyway back to today's post, as much as I love doing scrap booking and making cards during my free time, I also like collecting washi tapes. For those of you who are new to washi tapes, these tapes are originally from Japan and they come in very pretty designs and are really useful when scrap booking.  I usually buy my tapes from Daiso and Urbanwrite, but recently I found a website https://www.etsy.com that sells really beautiful tapes at a affordable price too. I'm hoping to get a few of the washi tapes from the website soon to add into my collection. Here is my current collection of washi tapes and two of my recent purchases from Daiso.  
Till then..

Thanks for reading 

2 comments:

  1. These look so cute! And thanks for the follow. I've followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products, such a good post :D Lovely blog, would you like to follow each other? If you would like to, please follow me and comment on my blog so I can follow you back too, would love some more blogger friends! My blog is http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/ :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias