February 11, 2014

# gifts # valentine's Day

Valentine's Day 2014

Hey Dolls,

Hope you had a lovely weekend.. Valentine's Day is in three days time, I'm feeling the Love in the air..hehe with that I also know that most of us would be scrambling to get gift/s for that special someone or for loved ones.  This year, there isn't much different for me, I will be going out with my girls to enjoy the day and I'm still deciding on what to get for them, so I came up on a collage of ideas again both for him & for her, cause it's a way I like to narrow down on what to get.. (fussy me) but this could also help you too, in getting something prefect.  Hope this ideas helped you in some way.. Let me know if it did & what you got as a gift.  Till then, Happy Valentine's Day lovelies & have a great day  :) 

Couple Mugs // Victoria Secret Body Mist // Essie Pastal Nail Set // Arm Candy Accessories // Cupcakes // Unisex Micheal Kors Watches // Roses // Chocolates// Beats Headphones

Ps. Pictures taken from tumblr..

Thanks for reading 

13 comments:

  1. Great post hun and great suggestions x

    Jess x
    New post up at www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great gift guide! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Especially love the cupcakes and nail varnish ideas I'd be happy to receive those if I was one of your friends! Lovely post! Xx
    Www.tashpantz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos! Thanks for sharing! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Valentine's ideas. Hmm we're not really celebrating it this year since my boyfriend is out of town because of work..So I might just rent a movie and have a cozy night at home. :) But next week is my pay day and I'll be getting myself a new watch (actually, THE watch since I haven't worn any watch in ten years hehe.) It's rose gold, reminds Michael Kors but a lot cheaper version.. I'm not going to wear it every day so I don't want to spend too much on it :)

    Thank you so much for the compliment you wrote on my blog! You're so nice. I hope you visit my blog again and we'll be friends xx

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh this is lovely! I love the idea of you going out to have fun with your girls! I hope you have a fab day!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute gifts. Great idea girlie. I will be spending the day with my girlfriends too. Thanks for sharing. I've followed your blog and would love if you could check out my blog and follow if you like. :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  8. hi,nice blog:) if u wanna follow each other let me know ,i ll be happy
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh the couples mugs are so cute - I love all these quirky little V-day gift ideas! Thank you for the tips!!

    New follower xxxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blog! :))

    http://snookie-snooki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely post. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Sure we can follow each other's blogs.Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos! The mugs are too cute <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you dear for visiting my blog. Of course I love to follow each other..

    Following you on Google+

    Lovelots,
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias