February 24, 2014

# hairstyles # weekly inspiration

Weekly Inspiration #3

Hey Dolls,

Ever wanted to try or learn something new that could switch a little on your everyday look? Well this week my inspiration is about learning easy and simply to do hairstyles that I could wear as part of my everyday look. For me, my usual hairstyles would be a messy bun, a high ponytail or a three strand braid on my lazy days or days when I want my hair tired up, and when I'm going somewhere important like work, parties or just chilling out with my girls at the mall,  it's usually a fishtail braid or either straight or curled with a straightening iron. I have always wanted to learn new hairstyles like the waterfall, the five strand braid, Dutch braid etc. that I could incorporate into my everyday look. It may not be easy getting the steps right on my first try learning these hairstyles, but like the saying "Practice makes it perfect" and with the help of YouTube I'm willing to have a go and I'll be able to jazz up my look in no time.. Let me know if you too have a hairstyle that you would like to learn. Till then..

Pictures from Tumblr

Thanks for reading 

7 comments:

  1. Hi dear!
    Oh great hairstyles :)
    I'm following bagck sweetie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great , but i ve hair too short fot make them :/
    i need still some cliks on sheinside wishlist u can help me i ll be so happy if u can ,thank u:*
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/02/spring-with-sheinside-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these, wish my hair was long enough!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these ideas are so inspirational, I just wanna try them out right now! :)

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're always seeing these amazing braids and hairstyles on pinterest but we honestly have no idea how to do any of them. every time we attempt any of them, it either looks nothing like the picture, or our hair falls out within a few minutes:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm terrible when it comes to experimenting with hairstyles but I absolutely LOVE the photos your posted :)

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias