February 7, 2014

# accessories # Bugis

Statement Necklaces







Hello my beautiful readers,

For a long time now, I have been crazily in love with statement necklaces, that each time I go shopping I end up buying new pieces to add into my collection. These necklaces are a must have in any girls wardrobe because it helps to complete an outfit.  However I must say, when I purchased my first necklace, I was not very sure on how I was going to style or what kind of tops would match or even pull an outfit together. (cause there were some pieces that were big with multi colored stones).  So to get some inspiration, I went online finding for ways on styling them. With the tips and my own adjustments, these days a statement necklace is my little secret in giving my outfits the wow factor.

For those of you girls who were afraid to try on this trend, my suggestion is to start off with a basic statement necklace  that isn't too colourful or elaborate. Try styling the necklace with basic plain tops, then work your way to tops with small prints, strips, jeans shirts etc. I hope the little tip shared do help..


Till my next post


Necklaces from : Colette Hayman, Bugis Street & Zalora


13 comments:

  1. You have such a prettttyyyyy collection <3
    Check out my new post http://www.yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in/2014/02/naomi-ganzu-diva-mode-lass-naturals.html#gpluscomments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love statement necklaces, my fave of yours is the secon one!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just followed you via Bloglovin, now waiting for you <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those statements and yes we can follow each other. let me know when you follow me,i will follow back'
    Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely statement necklace!Thanks for the visit.Following you on blogloving. Hope you follow back.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear thank you for gfc follow, but for some reason i cant find ur gfc follow button, i reffreshed this page 5 times but no luck, so i followed you in bloglovin, you can unfollow me in gfc and follow me back in bloglovin.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3995807/giveaway-dose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post!! Love it <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other? Do visit my blog and let me know!! :) I always follow back! :)
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so colourful ! I absolutely love statement necklaces !

    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such pretty necklaces, great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These necklaces are so pretty. I definitely love this trend as well! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful selection of necklaces!
    Great post!
    Would you like to follow each other!
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with you. I like buying necklaces that are simple which goes well with with a plain top/shirt <3 I love your blog btw. I'm following you. Please also visit my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love jewellery! And your necklaces are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias