February 1, 2014

# daiso # haul

Daiso Haul

Hey Dolls,

I am back with another Daiso Haul for you girls, cause I simply love going there to shop cause you'll never know what to expect, and buy everything and anything that catches your eye for just $2. Anyway, yesterday evening I popped by Tampines Daiso to get a few things, since the store was closed on Friday due to the Chinese New Year public holiday. Apart from the things I had to buy, I also ended up with some things that would come handy when I start my first ever scrap booking album soon. I am really happy with the things I found at Daiso. Let's get this haul started...

 Craft Punches // Floral Notebook // Floral Craft papers// Floral Wooden Pinch // Patten Sticky Memo Strips


Thank you for reading. 


17 comments:

  1. I love the floral notebooks. I love pretty notebooks. They make me feel like using them!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I'd love to follow you. Doing the same on bloglovin. Care to return the follow :)

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love anything floral print, so gorgeous :) thanks for stopping by my blog....sure we an follow each other! now following on gfc ..your turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul ^^
    Thank you for your comment :]
    I would love us to follow each others, just follow me and i will follow you back,
    Kisses

    Zblackrose Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute post!! Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! Sure I would love to follow each other!! I'm following you now bloglovin! xx Hope you will follow me back!!

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear ! Thank you for your comment on my blog ;) of course we can follow ! i've already started and now is your turn ! ;)

    great blog <3

    xoxo fashboom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely things! :)

    New post up on my blog!

    http://nuncaesdemasiadorosa-mariaexojo.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/basics-mix.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes of course!! follow us and we will do it for you too!

    http://www.blog-dailylife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute stuff! thanks for your comment, i'm following you via bloglovin :)

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute pieces!
    following you via bloglovin now!
    happy day!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  11. is really pretty :_

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing items, sweety! awww can't wait to see your scrap book :D i love them!

    anecia & roses ♥ blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely blog.
    Follow me and let me know i will follow back !!.

    Giveaway dose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I like it :D

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias