January 29, 2014

# weekly inspiration

Weekly Inspiration 1

Hey Dolls,

I was on http://usagi-bun.blogspot.sg reading on something she posted when I came across something interesting about a weekly inspiration board, where she had made a collage about the things that would help her to get inspired for the week. Looking at all the beautiful pictures she had put up, I thought that I could also give it a go, I mean what better way to get inspired if I had a collage of things I love and want do or learn for the week. So for this week, I have came out with this inspirational pictures (below) to get me started. Like me, I got inspired by Bella's blog and this too can inspire you. Till then.. enjoy !!



Thank you for reading. 



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thereee! :) I looked through your blog and I have to say one thing: It's beautiful! hope you keep it up! thanks for stopping by! I'm your new follower, by the way. I followed you via google friend connect. Hopefully you do the same thing as well!
    have a nice day girl!! :)

    xx Jillian (http://itsjilliansday.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on restarting up your blog! I took took a hiatus after I first started my blog. It can be a lot of work to juggle everything in the beginning. & Hard Work always pays off. Wishing you the best on your endeavours!

    Best,
    CD

    ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these inspiration posts!I feel like not many people do it! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Justsoapril.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias