February 16, 2014

# Elf # Face Mask

Mini Beauty Haul

Hey Dolls,
Yesterday I went on a little beauty shopping spree, basically to stock up and also check out new products at my local beauty stores. To be honest, I have not been shopping for make-up in a long time, cause I wanted to use and finish off my untouched make-up products before re-buying (you know when they say 'a girl can have too many make-up products but not using them is a waste') so that's what I did. Even though I bought most of the items I needed, I realized I forgot to get some mascaras. I'll probably head back for a second round to get them. Anyway for this haul, I bought two E.L.F products, personally I really like the brand and having tried their eyeshadows before which were amazing, I'm now dying to try the Liquid Eyeliner & the Eyelid Primer which I heard positive reviews on them. Next are some nail polishes and nail art pens from various brands like The Face Shop, Etude House & Bisque the colours are really pretty & I can't wait to try them out for a nail art tutorial. Lastly, I got some face masks from the brand called SkinLite, since I'll be going over to my cousin's place next weekend for a pyjama party I had to get a few for the girls and for myself :) . So that's pretty much it on what I bought for this haul. 


Thanks for reading 



13 comments:

  1. Sure..I'd love to follow each other :)

    Followed ya on Bloglovin..now its your turn
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Yes I would like to follow each other - followed you on Bloglovin, and I couldn't find the GFC button on your blog anywhere. Hope you do the same! xx

    ReplyDelete

  3. of course i love to follow each other
    in fact im following you now already !
    hope you follow back .

    http://www.ryokogurl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bolg!!!
    I just saw your sweet comment and I started following you on bloglovin!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. I'd love to follow each other!
    I followed you via Bloglovin, please follow me back now!
    xo, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear
    Oh, great new stuff, love the nails polish
    Btw, you have an interesting blog, wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice products! Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know if you're interested. Latest post on my blog is A Cultural Tango

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great items! A like the color of this nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!
    I follow you in Bloglovin, hope you follow me back.

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice collection you bought!! You've made me want to go out and splurge now though and I am broke!! ahaha damn :(

    Following you xxxxxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely haul! I like e.l.f. cosmetic.
    http://femeklick.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul indeed! I must show my recent soon, from Fragrance Direct .. already posted on my Instagram. :)

    Thanks so much for visiting!

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've read that the eyedlid primer Elf is really good.

    Sure, glad to follow you, I like your blog! Following =D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias