February 18, 2014

# Online shopping # website

Online Shopping

Hey Dolls,

I don't know about you, but I am a huge sucker when it comes to online shopping, I can be on the computer for hours and hours just browsing websites and picking out things for the house, clothes & accessories etc. that I would likely buy at the end of the month. To add to my "mostly visited" sites list I found another website, when I was on sarahrizaga.blogspot.sg  reading about her Tween-Teen blog post. 
The website is called bornprettystore and has a variety of things from Accessories, Nail Art tools, Clothing, Home & Garden etc. This website is not only affordable, but also provides free shipping worldwide within 24 hours of your checkout. I have picked a few items that I would love to buy soon, but if any of you would like to purchase anything from 
the website, I have a discount of 10% off any products purchased from BORN PRETTY STORE just enter the code CRET10 . Do go check it out & happy shopping..

Thanks for reading 





13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I found Born Pretty too!
    xx, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find your GFC button to follow up back. Can you please privde directions so I can follow you back? Thanks

    Louisa
    lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweety,
    Your blog is nice :)
    would you like to follow each other on GFC ?
    Let me know so I can follow you back :)

    Fashionistaneversleep.blogspot.com

    Kisses from France

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love online shopping!:)
    Thanks for your comment, I like your idea to follow each other, so if you follow me I'll follow you right back.:)
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog :) if u wanna follow each other let me know i ll be happy :)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on Google plus. Check out my blog and outfits on LOOKBOOK

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank u for visit i floow u on bloglovin and g+ kisses from italy

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know <3
    LUSCIOUS STYLE
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear
    Wanna follow each other via gfc &bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. born pretty store is the best!!!! I just realized someone created a fake Facebook account pretending to be me... I hope this doesn't happen to you! I've just created an official Facebook page, hope to see you there!


    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | My Facebook Imposter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh thank you for sharing, will definitely be having a browse!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could not find the button GFC so I'm following you by Google Plus.
    Thanks for visiting, a kiss from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is really nice!!
    Would you like to follow each other via instagram, gfc and bloglovin? Please let me know if you're interested. Check out my blog:

    www.mielleloves.de

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias