March 9, 2014

# NewLook # Shopping

New Look Wishlist

Hey Dolls,

Hope you had a great weekend? Anyway it's my first ever wishlist and I have been eyeing on the clothes that New Look has in stored for this season. I really love everything, be it in-stores or on websites newlook and asos. I would love to give my simple wardrobe a little change in style and a pop of floral prints.



1. Blue Floral Print Crochet Collar T-Shirt Dress 

2. Coral Twist Lock Across Body Bag 

3. Black Metal Trim T Bar Sandals

4. Gold Woven Aztec Print Bangles

5. Six Pack Flower Stud Earrings

6. Burgundy Daisy Net T-Shirt

7. Navy Ditsy Print Satchel

8. Teal Cap Sleeve Pleated Midi Dress

9. Black Two Part Pointed Pumps

10. Shell Pink Floral Necklace Trim T-Shirt

11. Bowie Jewel Ring Pack


So there you have it my New Look Wishlist. Have you bought or wished to get anything from New Look lately? 


Thanks for reading 

4 comments:

  1. That's a great wishlist you have dear! I love the pieces you pick as well.THEY LOOK SO PRETTY!thanks a lot for your lovely comment on my blog. I am following you now <3
    Hope you follow me too.Thank you!
    <3 I'll be in touch :)))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous selection! Loving the turquoise dress :)

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely selection!i had my wish list for newlook and i already placed my order!now i am waiting for the package!
    http://mygenerouslife.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing wishlist.. I love the Navy Ditsy Print Satchel :D

    Do you wanna follow each other sweetie? Just let me know..
    Kisses
    Claire
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias