March 21, 2014

# accessories # bornprettystore

Born Pretty Store Haul

Hey Dolls,

I'm really happy that received my long awaited parcel from bornprettystore last night in the mail. Delivery was a little late, but then again I'm happy I got my stuff in time for an event this weekend. The items were well packed with bubble wraps and taped all around the parcel. I didn't buy much as it was my first time purchasing from the website, but I'm sure to get more things sometime soon again. If you too would like to purchase anything from the website, do use my code CRET10 to get a 10% off in any items purchased with free shipping worldwide. Anyway, here are the things I got.. 


The parcel I received 

3pcs nail art brush, nail water decals stickers (D211) & (D212)

Necklace Vintage Elegant Camellia Flower Rhinestone Design





ps. I'll be listing out my second wishlist on the things I want to get from BornPrettyStore. 
Till then..

Thanks for reading 

4 comments:

  1. I love the nail stickers!
    Add me via G+ I will add you back <3
    yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in
    Do visit you can drop your blog link via comment luv :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty haul!!! I love those stuffs above. Hope you enjoy those items <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is adorable!
    Loved it!
    I follow you via bloglovin and if you like follow me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello darling,u have a great blog!!! Would u lik to follow each other??? I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK
    www.idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias