April 15, 2012

# Collage # D.I.Y

D.I.Y Collage

Hey Dolls,

I'm gonna teach you a way that can help jazz up your bedroom walls, cupboards, or maybe as a gift to someone etc. by doing your every own collage of the things you fancy, love, inspire, like basically anything of your choice.  It's really simple to do and inexpensive, plus you'll have an amazing time doing it :) So the things you'll need to get started :

  • Some old magazines
  • Scrape Booking Paper
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • Blu tack
 Start off my going through the old magazines looking for interesting pictures and wordings that captures your attention.

Using a pair of scissors cut out the selected pictures and wordings. Once that's done, arrange them on the scrape booking paper so it gives you a rough picture on how you'll want it to look like and to see if you need more pictures or wordings to fill up any empty space.

After sorting the final layout, glue the pictures and wordings on the scrape booking paper and allow it to dry. Take some blu tack and stick it on to the back of the paper so you'll be able stick the collage anyway in your bedroom :)

Ps. the collage I did is a fashion/food inspired collage. The ones I took from the web may help you get started on one :) So do let me know if you did try this mini project out :) xx





 Examples from the net :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias