April 7, 2012

# Neon # Spring/Summer 2012

Neon Boom for Spring/Summer 2012

Hey Dolls,

So since Spring is here, i found some pictures of the Neon Trend that will inspire me to get ready and is also illustrative.   I have always been willing to try this trend but I'm not too sure if I'll be able to get the colours right or if the colours looked good on me etc, so after seeing these pictures that i have taken from  various websites, as my guide it has encouraged me to try out this trend step by step starting with bags by mix-matching them with my outfits giving the outfit a pop of colour and then moving on to shoes , lipsticks and not forgetting bright nails :) Another thing would be wearing coloured jeans as it easier to stay in trend and colour  block. I'm really excited to start and I'm also encouraging  people like me who was afraid at first in following this Neon Trend, to give it a go and who knows you'll have as much fun mix-matching..  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias