May 22, 2012

# body # face

Face, Body & Hair Haul

Hey Dolls,


I went shopping with my mum on Sunday afternoon to our local supermarket to get a few products that i was running out of (my daily bath products), and i thought I'll show you what i got.  Apart from my 'daily bath &body products' i also bought four new products that i had to give them a try, after much  recommendations from my relatives and friends who are currently using these products, and there are - Palmolive Aroma Therapy (Sensual), Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Smoothing Shampoo, Nivea Shower Cream (Starfruit & Aloe Vera) & Vaseline (Total Moisture Aloe Fresh). I'm super excited to try them out, and might be doing a review on them just to share my opinions :) so stay tune for that...


my daily bath & body  products i use







 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias