June 22, 2012

# Room Makeover

Room Makeover

Hey Dolls,

From the tittle, I'm sure you have guessed that today's blog post is about my room makeover. Well I have been having the same plain and boring bedroom design, style, colour and I'm getting sick of seeing the same thing.  So before I can get this makeover started,  I informed my dad on my ideas and plans that I want to have in my room and he agreed to give me a helping hand :)  My ideal style is semi vintage, semi modern.  To start off my room makeover, my cousin, sis & I went to IKEA  last Sunday to get a few things and some ideas for my room.  I even took some images from Tumblr on how I want the final look to be :)
More or less I'm super excited, to get this makeover going and to see the final look.  So stay tune for the final look soon :)

Pictures from Tumblr








 Pictures from IKEA







The bed frame from IKEA


Wall Display

Victorian style mirror


Vintage looking pillow case


graphic looking pillow



 

A skeleton looking lamp

Beautiful flowers


Close up :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias