January 3, 2015

# dessert # firstday

First Day of 2015





Hey dolls! My first day of the brand new year 2015 well spent with my dear friends.  We headed to the National Museum of Singapore to get some shots of the beautiful architecture and also for a mini photo shoot.  After having spent most of our afternoon in the museum, we decided to head for dessert at a café called Teddy and Me at Marina Square. The café is themed after the famous comical show Mr. Bean and its one of the must go cafes in Singapore. Its a little pricey but  has a variety of desserts to choose from.(just look at the pictures). With our stomachs filled with the yummy desserts, we went off to Gardens by the Bay to get a glimpse of the magnifying display of light sculptures. The entire place was so breathtaking and with the night sky in the background, what more can you ask..  I had an amazing time yesterday and with the company of my favourite girls I couldn't ask for more :) Here are some of the captured moments.

Share with me on how you spent your new year's day, would love to read them..Till my next post 

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! your photographs looked really amazing dear!!! I love them all!!! Happy 2015 to you also!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress and pictures :)


    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!!! those desserts look so good!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! Dying over that waffle with the ice cream...look's delicious! Happy New Year, pretty gal!

    xo,
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the outfit and the foods <3 Great shots!

    Looking forward to see more of your posts!

    I'm now following you on bloglovin. Hope you'll do the same :)
    Have a nice day, Cresanti! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias