December 17, 2015

# Australis # Velourlips Matte Lip Creams

Velourlips Matte Lip Creams



 
Finally got my hands on this lip product called Velourlips Matte Lip Cream by Australis that I have been wanting to get.  I have read so many reviews on this lip product, and wanted to give it a try for myself. I picked out 2 colors from the range and a lip liner. First is a maroon color lip cream called Buda Pash and a purple pinkish color called Doo - Bai. The lip liner is called My Fair Lady.  As you can see from the swatches, all the colors look very matte and pigmented. Apart from the lip liner which is amazing, my only downside is on the lip creams. Its not as creamy comparing to my other matte lip creams I own, and did make my lips feel slightly dry.  I also felt that whenever I reapply  the product, it create an uneven cakey finish, which requires me to remove the product off before reapplying. Overall, I would say its a pretty ok product and I love the colors, but I don’t think I’ll be wearing them on a regular basis.
Till my next post...
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias