January 18, 2017

# Face Mask # TheBodyShop

The Body Shop - Expert Facial Masks





I can't describe my love for this amazing product from The Body Shop that was launched not long ago. They are 100% all natural, no animal tested super food masks formulated in tackling specific skin concerns. I purchased two out of the five launched masks - Chinese Ginseng & Rice and  Himalayan Charcoal. 

The chinese ginseng & rice mask aims to brighten, even and revitalize skin, removing dullness. As this was purchased for my mum to try, she had been telling me how her face feels super soft and the unevenness on her skin has slightly improved. She has been loving it so far.

I, on the other hand have been using the Himalayan Charcoal. I have never used a charcoal mask before and was excited to use and see results. The product is a mud-textured exfoliating mask which deeply cleanses and detoxifies the skin. It helps unclog and refine pores, giving my face a purifying glow. The mask mixture consists of Himalayan charcoal, green tea leaves and tea tree oil. When I first applied the mask, I did feel a slightly tingling and cold sensation as mentioned by the Body Shop beauty consultant. I could feel the product working on my skin as it gets tighter and upon removal, I could see that my face looks brighten, pores tighten and excess oils been extracted out, the best feeling of all, my face feels super soft. The mask drys quickly, within 10mins and its also easily removable. 

As you know my skin has been a little messed up lately due to my acne, however I do see an improvement after I have started using the mask every 2 days per week as recommended. I am definitely gonna be masking alot more.

 Till my next post, 
take care & stay beautiful
  ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias