February 26, 2016

# Beauty # NXY

NXY Conceal Correct Contour Palette in Medium - 3CP02

When it comes to under eye coverage, I usually leave that section out of my makeup routine because I feel that I do not need to conceal them fully with another product apart from my foundation, and not that I do not have any dark circles but because they were always covered by my glasses most everyday except on days when I am wearing my contact lenses that I notice the difference between a concealed under eye area gives to my entire face or makeup look.

Sometimes the conceals I have work well for a few good hours , until I notice my dark patches bopping up and would need a touch up. Having learned recently that a colour corrector could help fix this completely, I headed to Sephora in search of a colour corrector, only to be introduced by a makeup assistant at the NXY brand section on this NXY Conceal Correct Contour Palette in Medium - 3CP02. I was not sure if those colour correctors he chose would work on my medium darkbrown skin tone but after he tried them out on my under eyes before I went ahead to purchase, the colours actually suited and the finish was amazing. 

I have been using the conceal and my views on this palette is that all six shades are brilliant,  does not crease or transfer, creamy textured even though blending might be a little tough, so I suggest using your finger instead of a conceal brush.  The product does last for a good  8 to 10 hours without a need to re-touch. Overall, Í am pretty satisfied with this palette.
Till my next post!!
  

4 comments:

  1. Wow! this sounds like a really good contour/concealer palette. Been looking for a great one. And I might consider this!


    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing concealer! Thanks for sharing!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com yup it is a great concealer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias