February 12, 2016

# Nail Art # valentine's Day

Valentine's Day Heart Nails



 
Painting your nails in a  same colour would be the easiest thing to pull off at any day of the year, but why not jazz up your nails with a little bit of love this Valentine's Day and I have an easy tutorial just for you. To achieve the design you will only need the following:
❤ Two nail colours of your choice
❤ A dotting tool
❤ Top coat
Last get started:
1) Paint your nails with the desired colour chosen. I'm using (Lady in Red by Rubi) as my base colour.
2) Once the polish is dry, dip the dotting tool  into the second colour (Baby Mint by The Face Shop) & create three small dots in the shape of a 'V'.
3) Fill in the 'V' which will then form the shape of a heart. 
4) Lastly secure the design with a top coat.
I hope you had fun trying out this design as much as I did.  Leave a comment below,  if you did try out this design. Till my next post....

Happy Valentine's Day 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias