January 8, 2012

# A-Z tag

Tag from A-Z

Hey Dolls,
Such a lazy Sunday evening and it's raining heavily that i cancelled my plans :(
so while i was looking a some random blogs i came across
 http://hunter87-mypursuitofhappiness.blogspot.com/2011/10/tag-beauty-from-z.html and saw her A-Z Tag and thought i too should try and it'll be fun :)  Here i go...

Age: 21

Bed Size : Single

Chore you Hate: Cleaning my room

Dogs :  Don't owe any :(

Essential start of your day:  Eat a proper breakfast

Favourite Colour: Blue

Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: 1.70 meters

Instruments I play:  Used to play the piano

Job Title:  Fashion/Business Student

Kids: Love love Kids

Live:  Singapore

Mum's name: Lalani

Nickname: I used to call myself 'Tina'

O: is for Ok

Pet Peeve: Bad hygiene, Crazy people

Quote from a movie: Love her dress, Hate her - A Cinderella Stroy

Right or left handed: Right

 Siblings: Younger Brothers 21 & 20, Younger Sister 19

Time you wake up: 9am on weekdays & 11.30am on weekends (depends)

Underwear:  For me to know, for you to find out  

Vegetables you dislike:  Bean Sprouts, Sweet Potato

What makes you run late: My hair lol

X-rays you've had done: None so far

Yummy food you make: Butter Chocolate Chip Cupcakes

Zoo animal: Elephants

  1.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias