January 15, 2012

# Eiffel Tower # Paris

Mini Eiffel Tower and Paris Msg Stand

Hey Dolls,
Just wanted to share some pictures of my very own mini Eiffel tower and mini Paris message stand from Paris that i received by post yesterday afternoon.  They were gifts from a family friends who went to France for a holiday and was so thoughtful to think about us here back home and that they posted us the gifts from France to Singapore :) Thank you so so so very much :)
I just can't help myself admiring the mini things every time i pass my table in my room ...
So here are the pictures... xx





1 comment:

  1. Really like your blog!
    Would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias