January 27, 2012

# Makeup

What's In My Makeup Bag









I like watching these 'What's In My Makeup Bag' videos on YouTube and decided that I share makeup products I carry around in my school bag. The school I attend allows girls to wear makeup however keeping in mind to stay as natural as possible. The items in my bag are pretty basic as I try to be minimalistic.   Let's get right into it.. 

  • Fasio (Pure Blush no.460) , Stage Lipstick (Pom Pom Pink no.14),  Stage Eyeshadow (no.13 Casablanca), CCUK (Trio Eyeshadow no.76), Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara and Silky Girl Mascara, CCUK Liquid Eyeliner, Some random brand Eyelash Curler.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias