February 2, 2012

# Style book
Hey Dolls

I know that i haven't written anything for a few weeks since my last post and
 i do kinda feel like I'm lagging far behind.. :(
 anyway i hope everyone had a wonderful January as it did pass by really fast,
 if not i hope that February do bring us lots of fun :)
Well my post today is kinda different from what i usually post, as i wanna share on my latest project that I'm working on for school and that's the book of styles from all seasons....
 I'm really excited but I'm still in the process of cutting, getting pictures and sorting out some of my favourite styles but here's a sneak peck at the book of styles :)
Ps. if you do have any comments please do leave one below , thanks xx
Page 1 (Cover Page)

Page 3

Page 4 - 6 All about LACE
Page 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias