July 17, 2012

# Nail Art

Button Nail Art

Hey Dolls,

I know I was suppose to post this out on Monday first thing but due the Internet connection not working properly I just couldn't.. For the weekend I did the usual french manicure with a slight twist.  I thought this design is simply fun to have on for the summer. (But summer looks more like winter back here)  :( Anyway let's not go on about that but like always I'll list out the steps and post the pictures as a guide, so you too can achieve your very own button nail art. So to get things started, all you need is :

♥ Base Coat & Top Coat

♥ Nail Polishes

♥ Doting Tool

♥ Tool pick

Steps:

  1. Start off by applying a base coat to protect your natural nails.
  2. Create a wide French tip using the colour of your choice. In my case, I used purple from Michelle.
  3. Next using a tooth pick, create a jagged edge to the french tip. This is to give an effect of a frayed or jagged fabric edge.
  4. Now using a white nail pen, create a dotted line for the effect of stitching.
  5. Once that's done, use a dotting tool create an even circle on the tip in green.
  6.  Create four small button dots in black. 
  7. Lastly create some cotton threads in white and finish off with a top coat that helps for a lasting design.  




1 comment:

  1. Super cute :) Going to have to try this one x
    littlemisskme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias