July 20, 2012

# 22nd Birthday

My 22nd Birthday



Yuppie!! I turned 22 yesterday, omg I'm getting old ..lol  the previous day my best friend Husna, her cousin and my sister planned an awesome surprise dinner at Fish & Co. I really enjoyed myself and had the best time with my buddies :) anyway yesterday's party wasn't a huge celebration like my 21st as this time, I chose to celebrate my birthday with my family.  My day started out very much the usual, but I was feeling excited and extremely happy (you know the feeling that lots of people get on their birthday's) yes that was what I really felt.. My home phone was ringing non-stop from all the b'day wishes I was receiving from my relatives and friends in Singapore as well as around the world. Felt like I was a famous star..lol  Apart from the b'day wishes I also received beautiful b'day cards and gifts from my parents, uncle and aunt , my sister and my best friends Husna & Jannah.  Appreciate all the gifts :) and thank you xx  By evening my dad bought me my favourite chocolate fudge cake from Prima Deli, where the entire family sang Happy Birthday as I cut my cake :)  So to share a piece of my special day, here are the gifts and pictures I received and took of my love ones xoxo..

the group at Fish & Co.
Fatheen and Farhan



Advance Birthday Cake from Husna & Anu (sis)



 
My Dinner







Birthday Lunch from Mum & Aunt ( Home Cooked)

Thanks Husna , Jannah & Rashidah for the card :)



Birthday cards from Sis, Cousin & Cetaphil

Money from Mum & Dad :)



1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday! it looks like you had a lot of fun. your cakes looked delish :) cute blog

    http://www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias