July 26, 2012

# 22nd Birthday # accessories

Belated Birthday Shopping

Hey Dolls,


My sister took me to the newly opened store Payless at Tampines 1 to buy me my belated birthday present - Shoes :).  Before we went over to the store, I joked to her saying that I'll purchase 5 pairs and she has to get her money ready to pay for them..lol but eventually, I didn't go as crazy like her.. I ended up buying only two pairs of shoes while she ended up with three (so much for my over confidence)..  The shoes that I was looking for to buy were either not in my size 9 feet or they were the last pair in store... I have this habit,(well many might say 'Oh well just take the last pair of your size coz you'll never know when they will restock') but I can't cause firstly it's a display pair and many customers might have tired it on and being the last pair it might not be in a good condition as a brand new pair from the store in a proper box :) So that kinda explain why I only bought two, I'm fine with anyway.  So after our mini shopping at Payless, we went over to Six and Forever 21 where I give myself a little treat on some things that I really liked, and to my surprise everything in both stores were all going for a discount :) To share with you, here a peak on what I bought from all three store :) xx



My 1st Pair



My 2nd pair

My sister's








Total amount of shoes :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias