July 11, 2012

# Sarees and Salwar Kameez

2012 Bollywood Sarees

Hey Dolls,


I know I have written about this particular online store called www.Avalon.com, a couple of times on my previous posts from Malaysia (Johor) that sells the most beautiful sarees I have ever seen anywhere else.  The company is the largest online variety for designer sarees, salwar suits, lengha's and choli lehengas.  Like always, I was browsing my facebook when I came upon their latest saree album, (called 2012 Peacock Bolly) which really hit me.  As you know I'm a sucker for beautiful and elegant sarees lol..
In order to share with all of you, I have taken some of the beautiful pictures from their facebook page to show you.  I hope you like the one's I picked out and if you do want to see more, just visted their website or facebook page :)
ps. I'm not paid to promote their webpage or their sarees :) xx






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias