October 27, 2012

# eyeliners

Liquid Eyeliner Review




  






 


 
When it comes to buying liquid eye liners I prefer to stick to the brands I am most familiar with. However, last week when I was out shopping  with mum at Mustafa, I came across this particular section in the store, where most of the inexpensive eye liner brands were selling at a really cheap price.  So me being me, I picked out three just for a try out to  see how well they work.  Out of the three I purchased I really like two which I may consider re-purchasing them. The Constant Carrol (UK) and Alobon Perfect Soild Eyeliner Pencil. Lets get down to the review..

The Constant Carrol (UK) Quick Stroke liquid eye liner might look small in terms of packaging (See picture above).  The fine tip brush provides smooth application and you don't have to worry about making a mistake along the way, as adjustments can be made fast without having to wipe everything off, the best part its long lasting and waterproof. The only downside is that, it does take awhile to dry so you might want to apply the eye liner last when doing your makeup.  

The Alobon Perfect Soild Eyeliner Pencil on the other hand has to be my favourite.  I have never supported an unknown brands before, but this product really did stand out. With its fine pen tip, it  allows me to adjust the thickness of the line and helps me get the perfect for cat-eye look. The colour is also very pigmented and long lasting.  The only downside of this product is that its NOT waterproof and removing the liner does take awhile to come off. 

Lastly as for the Alobon Long-lasting & Waterproof  eye liner I do not have much to say. Application is surprisingly easy, however the product does not stay very long and needs touching up very few hours even though it says long lasting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias