October 1, 2012

New Things #3


Hey Dolls, 
Just a really quick post on the stuff I bought in the month of September. It's not much since these items were bought from sales or on mini shopping trips with my girls.  I have placed the store names on the caption of each picture, in case you too wanna know where I bought them from . 

♥ Jackets



♥ from Tampines Mall 


♥ from Isetan 
♥ Tops
♥ from Bugis Street 



♥ from Forever 21


♥ Peplum Tops




♥ from New Look

♥ from Cotton On

♥ from Cotton On




♥ Sleeveless Tops 





♥ from Cotton On Body 



♥ from Dorothy Perkins

♥ Socks


♥ from Daiso 
♥ Books 


♥ from Kinokuniya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias