October 11, 2012

# Nail Art

Weekend Nail Art Tutorial - Polka Dot

Hey Dolls, 
I know I'm suppose to blog about my weekend nail art tutorial last week but I was a little under the weather and wasn't able to, so as promised here it goes.  Anyway this design I'm gonna show you, isn't something I created out of the bloom but it's actually from MissJenFABULOUS who is a beauty guru on youtube and she does the most amazing nail art designs that are super cute and easy to achieve. So lets get started: 

What you'll need:

❤  7 nail polish colours of your choice
 A dotting tool
 A top coat

Steps:
  1. Out of the 7 nail polish colours you have chosen, select 1 and start off by painting a base colour of your choice, I chose Baby Blue from Michelle.
  2. Next taking a dotting tool,dip into the colour you wanna start off and randomly place the dots on your nails. Once that's done continue with another colour and so for.  Note: this design concentrates mostly on the cuticle area of your nails so the dots should be evenly placed. 
  3. Lastly finish off with a top coat to seal in your design. 



the final look




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias