August 30, 2012

# Nail Art

Weekend Nail Art - Cloud Design

Hey Dolls,

Just wanted to share with you girls my nail art design for this weekend. The design is an inspiration of  the clouds.. I first saw this design on youtube and then I saw lots of pictures of the beautiful design and I thought I should give this a try since lots of girls are doing so.  The best part is, its so cute, super easy and fast to do. So why WAIT & lets get started :)

What you'll need :

A top & base coat

A blue nail polish (solid or sky colour) 

A white nail polish 

A dotting tool or a bobby pin 

A fine nail art brush 

Steps:


  1. Start off by painting your nails with a base coat to protect your natural nails.
  2. Then paint your nails with a sky or solid blue.
  3. Next taking your dotting tool, dip into the white nail polish create 3-5 dots beside each other to form the cloud shape. (See picture below)
  4. Finish off with a top coat and there your very own cloud nail art.  But if you feel that it's kinda a simple and wanna give the design a little jazz up, then continue to follow step 5 onwards (below).

5. Now that I have my clouds design all done, I like to add a heart shape and a rainbow to the design.  So now take your dotting again, create two small dots next to each other.

6.  Then using the nail art brush draw a C or a V shape on both sides of the dots created. This gives an outline on how the shape will form.

7. Finally fill in using a dotting tool. And apply a top coat to protect the design. 


8.  Lastly to create a rainbow, use a nail art brush and create fine lines across the clouds. (see picture below)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias