August 3, 2012

# Nail Art

Braided Nails

Hey dolls,

I have been really busy with lots of things and I'm sorry if I did keep many waiting for this tutorial.  So anyway, last weekend I decided to try something way different from my usual nail designs. I was on youtube trying to get some inspiring nail art designs when I came across MissJenFABULOUS youtube channel where she did a tutorial on the braided nails. Yup braided nails, which I found it super cute to wear for the summer and decided to give it a try. Lets get started :) check out the pictures below to provide you as a guide along with the steps. 

You'll need:
♥ 3 contrasting nail polishes  - Metallic, Neon and a Pearl Essence 
♥ A base coat
♥ A top coat

Steps:
  1. Using a base coat, paint your nails to protect your natural nails.
  2. Then paint your nails, two thin coats of the metallic colour. I'm using purple from The Face Shop.
  3. Next slowly route your finger, to create a think strip of the pearl essence colour. In my case I'm bright pink from Michelle.
  4. Once that's done, cross a strip of the neon colour over the pearl essence. I'm using bright green from Michelle.
  5. Now create a metallic strip directly below the neon colour.
  6. Next cross a strip of the pearl essence colour, across the metallic and continue the crossing using the neon one more time.
  7. Lastly finish off with a top coat to seal in your design.





all finished

you may also wanna try it with different colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias