August 26, 2012

# Nail Art

Weekend Nail Art - Blouse Design

Hey Dolls,

I know I haven't been consistently blogging about my weekend nail art tutorials and that's because, I really didn't had the time to paint my nails nor to do any nail art tutorials for you girls :(  but as promised I do have a brand new nail art tutorial to share with you today, and am super excited about it :).  I really think that this design is super cute and so feminine to wear and its also very easy to do, all you have to do is follow my step - by- step guide along with the pictures I have taken while doing the design.. So lets get started... 

ps. do leave a comment below if you too tried out the design so I could have a look :). 

What you'll need:
 ♥ A Dotting tool 
  A Fine nail art brush 
 ♥ A Top & Base Coat 
 ♥ Nail polishes of your choice

Steps:

  1.  Start off by applying a base coat to protect your natural nails.
  2. Then taking a reinforcement ring sticker, paste it on to your nails as this helps to create a half look. (see pic below)

3. Next paint your nails with a base colour that you have chosen and remove the sticker when the nails polish dries.  I'm use a brown colour from Key Fashion. 


4. Taking a different colour nail polish and a nail art brush, start drawing the collar. Begin by drawing an outline of the shape.


5. Fill in both sides of the collar by using a doting tool. 


6. Create some dots below the collar to give it the blouse look.


7. Lastly to give it a slight shimmer look, draw a strip using glittered polish just above the collar and finish off the design with a top coat. Enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias