August 21, 2012

# Samples

Free Samples

Hey Dolls,

I have been receiving lots of samples in my mail recently, and I'm super excited to give each and every sample a try and also show you what I got :). Well most of the products are beauty/skincare products.  I personally think its a great way for companies to give free samples to their consumers as tester so consumers know how the product works on them and what they can expect from it, another great point is that it helps people like me who have sensitive skin know what's good for the skin and what's not, before we go purchase the actual sized product.  Anyway to make sure that you too don't miss out on these Free Samples, I will post the links together with my sample pictures below.  Go check it out!!

Ps. Many of the websites requires you to fill up your particulars before any redemption of free samples.  Hence most of these samples that I have linked are only applicable to Singapore mailing addresses.  If you know of other websites or pages that gives free samples do share it with me by posting a comment .. Thanks :D


Lipice (Sg) 






Hada Labo









 Organix Singapore


Mentholatum

 Curel








1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooo much Seema, this was incredibly useful!

    Oh and I was wondering, how you were able to ge the bar under ur posts with the links for blog,twitter etc.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias