August 8, 2012

# haul

Beauty Haul

Hey Dolls,

I went shopping on Saturday to stock up my beauty essentials as I was running out on a few products, that I also purchased some new ones too as a try out, since these items were on sale.  I'll be talking a bit more on the new products that I really like, in terms of packaging and results. So lets get started..

The first product is the Oxy Cover. I know I have done a review on Oxy, but I have never tried or did a review on Oxy Cover.  How does Oxy Cover work? Well I do get pimples on my face whenever my period days are nearing and sometimes the pimples are so big that I do find it difficult covering it up with foundation or any kind of cream based medication.  After reading about Oxy Cover I knew I had to try this product out as it says that it suitable for more stubborn cases, helps hide the pimple, prevent new pimples from forming and helps dry excessive oil and unclog pores. I have been using Oxy Cover for the past three days now, either I apply it twice a day or if not every night before going to bed, and I really do see results of my stubborn pimple reducing its redness and the size has simply gonna down.  In terms of packaging it gives consumers a list of what they can expect from Oxy Cover. I got this for SGD $6.90/- .


this is how the packaging looks like, sorry I threw away mine =( Source from Google Image

here's the cream base :)

The second product I wanna introduce is the Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Boom - Color Changing Lip Balm.  Omg!! I love this so much and the way it magically changes from a transparent to a sheer pink blossom color is awesome. I kinda feel bad for not getting the color -peach blossom (gonna get it soon).  My lips does feel moisturized, soft, smooth and healthy after application.  Its not sticky and gives a sweet scent, plus its also SPF 16.  Since it's also transparent I don't have to use a mirror for application when I'm in a rush unlike other lip balms I have used in the past. Packaging is really pretty and does catch the eye :)  I bought this for SGD $2.50/- .


 







The third product is Vaseline Petroleum Jelly in Aloe Vera which is made for dry/cracked lips. Its very moisturizing and smooth, suitable for any lip type whether dry, cracked or to keep lips hydrated. The texture is a bit oily I must say, overall it perfect but since buying it I have started using it as a night lip care rather than a day-to-day lip balm, because whenever I wake up in the morning my lips do feel dry and applying  this every night has helped  my lips to stay smooth and soft even when I'm asleep. Packaging is very cute and convenient to store. Bought this for SGD $2.95/- . 





The forth and finally product is the Pretty Smooth Nose Pore Strips. I don't really massive blackheads but I do have a small portion of it which I hate and have tried as many nose pore strips from all sorts of brands, but never did have impressing results like Pretty Smooth. This product works like magic I have to say, It simply removes blackheads without much pain in terms of removing the strip once the 15mins is up.  I'm likely to purchase and stick to this product for now.  Packaging wise it pretty and the silver plastic is really attractive :) Bought this for SGD $2.50/-.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias