August 12, 2012

# haul

Collective Accessory Haul

Hey Dolls,

Today's post is really quick and interesting, from the title itself its all about accessories that I bought over the past week's shopping. Well I did buy other stuff (which I'll be posting about that soon) but accessories were my main items on my' list-to-buy'.  Every store my girls and I popped into were either having a sale or a discount, plus this gave me a great ahead start on purchasing things I needed  for certain events that I'll attending pretty soon.  I'm super excited to show you girls what I got, and all the accessories can be found at the following places - Tampines Mall, Bugis Street, Changi City Point (CCP) & Orchard. Enjoy xx

American & London Rings from Bugis Street Level 2

Multi Stripped Ring also from Bugis Street Level 2
Owl Ring from Flea market 

The inside of the ring :)
Stone Ring from Camelone Orchard
Earrings from Cache- Cache (CCP)
Long Indian Style earrings from Bugis Street 

Cute Fresh Profusion Earrings from Bugis Street 
Elephant Necklace from Bugis Street 
Bird Necklace from Bugis Street 
Close up 
From Comel at Tampines Mall I bought the following below :



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments on my page,
leave your URLs below, for me to reply. Have a great day !!

Follow Me @seema.dias

@seema.dias